Use the Bio-Plex Pro cell signaling MAPK 9-plex panel, an all-in-one premixed multiplex kit, for detecting the following phosphorylated analytes from cell lysates derived from cell culture or tissue samples:
This assay panel measures the relative concentration of the phosphorylated protein.
- All-in-one premixed kit
- Exceptional sensitivity (0.15 µg/well) and broad dynamic range
- Get started right away with the included assay quick guide
- Simplified assay processing with magnetic bead–based workflow to enable automation
Other Available Cell Signaling Assays
Other Assay Formats Available
Premixed all-in-one kits or custom Bio-Plex® x-Plex™ assays.
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
- Bio-Plex® 200 or Luminex 200 system
- Bio-Plex® 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D system
- Bio-Plex® MAGPIX™ or Luminex MAGPIX system
- Bio-Plex Pro™ wash stations
To learn more about performance characteristics or how to set up your cell signaling assays for optimal performance and sensitivity, refer to the documents listed below: