Bio-Plex Assay Ordering OptionsMultiplex Assay Kits
Select complete kits for multiplex target panelsOrder Kits
Select individual target analytes of interest.Select Targets
Bio-Plex Pro Magnetic Cell Signaling Assays are multiplexed immunoassays for the detection of intracellular phosphoproteins in cell and tissue lysatesd using only 50 µl of lysate.
Features and Benefits of Magnetic Cell Signaling Assays
- Assay protocol optimized for high sensitivity and broad dynamic range
- Highly specific antibodies developed and validated by Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
- Higher specificity sandwich format that minimizes cross-reactivity with other cellular proteins
- Low sample volume requirement
- Minimal hands-on time
- Assay quick guide to get you started right away
Applications and Uses of Magnetic Cell Signaling Assays
The capacity for multiplexed biomarker analysis makes the Bio-Plex Multiplex Immunoassay System the ideal platform for signal transduction assays. Bio-Plex Pro Magnetic Cell Signaling Assays can be used to determine intracellular levels of phosphorylated proteins in the investigation of diverse biological processes including apoptosis, translation control, gene expression, cell cycle regulation, cytoskeletal restructuring, and neurological function.
No additional reagents are needed when purchasing a preconfigured Bio-Plex Pro Cell Signaling Panel. your Bio-Plex Pro cell signaling phosphoprotein or total target assay of interest.
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX or Luminex MAGPIX System
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 System
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D System
- Bio-Plex Pro Wash Stations
Other Bio-Plex magnetic bead–based immunoassays are available for diverse fields of research:
- Research pathways associated with diseases such as cancer, diabetes, neurological disorders, and cardiovascular disease as well as inflammation and drug action and toxicity mechanisms
- Detection and quantitation of cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors
Learn more about the applications of multiplexing immunoassays.
See how Bio-Plex instruments and assays benefit researchers studying heart disease, leukemia, melanoma, and other cancers.
Inter-assay CV <25%
Use the filters below to refine results!
1 x 96-well plate, includes coupled magnetic beads and detection antibodies, buffers, lysis factor QG, diluent, streptavidin-PE, 96-well flat bottom plate, and plate seals for the detection of 9 MAPK pathway markers
1 x 96-well plate, includes coupled magnetic beads and detection antibodies, buffers, lysis factor QG, diluent, streptavidin-PE, 96-well flat bottom plate, and plate seals for the detection of 8 Akt pathway markers