Use the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Vertical Electrophoresis System to cast and run 1–4 mini gels.
- Run Mini-PROTEAN Precast Gels, Ready Gel® precast gels, or handcast polyacrylamide gels
- Handcasting set for gels 1.0 mm thick
This complete polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis system combines the following:
- Mini-PROTEAN Tetra 4-gel Vertical Electrophoresis System (165-8001) including:
- Tank, lid with power cables, electrode assembly
- Mini cell buffer dam
- Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Companion Running Module (165-8038)
- 2 casting stands with 4 casting frames
- 5 short plates and 5 spacer plates with integrated 1.0 mm spacers
- Five 10-well combs
- Five gel releasers (165-3320)
- TGX Stain-Free FastCast Acrylamide Starter Kit, 10% (161-0182)
- PowerPac™ HV Power Supply (164-5056)
The Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell eliminates tedious assembly procedures and has a patented sealing mechanism* that prevents assembly errors during handcasting.
The PowerPac HV Power Supply is perfect for all high-voltage applications, with an output of 5,000 V, 500 mA, and 400 W.
- Ideal for isoelectric focusing (IEF) experiments
- Runs up to four DNA sequencing gels simultaneously
- Protocol binder and text box to support IQ/OQ in GLP- and FDA-regulated settings
- Built-in wireless IR data transfer capability
Note: To run 1–4 gels, please order a 4-gel cell or order a 2-gel cell and the optional Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Companion Running Module.
View our complete line of Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cells and accessories for additional options in protein electrophoresis systems.
We offer a full selection of polyacrylamide gel reagents including high-purity acrylamide solutions and powders for handcasting gels.
PowerPac Data Transfer Software makes it easy for users to organize, display, print, analyze, export, and annotate run data from the PowerPac HV Power Supply.
* U.S. patent 6,436,262