Use the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra vertical electrophoresis system to cast and run 1–4 mini gels.
- Run Mini-PROTEAN precast gels, Ready Gel® precast gels, or handcast polyacrylamide gels
- Handcasting set for gels 1.0 mm thick
This protein electrophoresis system includes:
- Tank, lid with power cables, electrode assembly
- Mini cell buffer dam
- 2 casting stands with 4 casting frames
- 5 short plates and 5 spacer plates with integrated 1.0 mm spacers
- Five 10-well combs
- Five gel releasers (165-3320)
The Mini-PROTEAN Tetra cell eliminates tedious assembly procedures and has a patented sealing mechanism* that prevents assembly errors during handcasting.
Note: To run 1–4 gels, please order a 4-gel cell or order a 2-gel cell and the optional Mini-PROTEAN Tetra companion running module (165-8038).
View our complete line of Mini-PROTEAN Tetra cells and accessories for additional options in protein electrophoresis systems.
We offer a full selection of polyacrylamide gel reagents including high-purity acrylamide solutions and powders for handcasting gels.