Use the iQ-Design Assay Aspergillus + terreus Positive Control reagent with the iQ-Design Assay Aspergillus Identification reagents for the detection of Aspergillus terreus, Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus fumigatus and Aspergillus niger in cannabis and cannabis-infused products.
The iQ-Design Assay products are wet-lab validated for use with the iQ Multiplex Powermix (17007081) amplification reagent. They are designed and optimized for the iQ-Check DNA extraction workflows and compatible with Bio-Rad's CFX96 Touch Deep Well PCR Detection System.
Features and Benefits
- Each vial contains 100 reactions; store at -20°C. The iQ-Design Assay Aspergillus Identification reagents (12015336, 12018492, 12015337, 12015260) are included separately
- Same day results with cannabis matrices including dry cannabis flower, cannabis-infused products, and environmental samples
- Pkg of 1 vial, includes fluorescent probes, for 100 tests
- iQ-Check Aspergillus spp. PCR Detection Kit (12010806) for multiplex detection of Aspergillus niger, fumigatus, flavus and terreus
- iQ Multiplex Powermix, 100 reactions (17007081)
- iQ-Design Assay Aspergillus terreus (12018492), Design Assay Aspergillus niger (12015336), iQ-Design Assay Aspergillus flavus (12015337) and iQ-Design Assay Aspergillus fumigatus (12015260)
- iQ-Design Assay Aspergillus Identification 4 Species Solution (17008621)
- Real-Time PCR Food Applications
- Microbial Detection Solutions for Cannabis Testing
- Chromogenic Media
- Food Science Equipment and Supplies