Questions? Ask a Bio-Plex Specialist.
Bio-Plex SARS-CoV-2 Neutralization Antibody Assays Webinar
The Bio-Plex Pro Human SARS-CoV-2 Neutralization Antibody 2-Plex Panel quantitatively measures SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 Receptor Binding Domain (RBD) and Spike 1 antigens. SARS-CoV-2 wild-type RBD and Spike 1 (S1) antigens are coated on magnetic beads that bind neutralizing antibodies in competition with a biotinylated detection ACE2 receptor. The highly precise and specific assay panel enables researchers to assess efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines or compare effectiveness of naturally acquired or vaccine-induced antibody response to arising variants of concern. Add any combination of the Bio-Plex Pro SARS-CoV-2 Variant Coupled Beads to create a custom multiplex assay. One kit includes all components for a complete assay.
Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive panel coverage — detects SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody response to two wild-type variants of Receptor Binding Domain (RBD) and Spike 1 (S1) protein subunits in a single well
- Fast protocol — results in less than 3 hours
- High precision and specificity — for greater confidence in measuring neutralizing antibodies in serum and plasma samples
- Reproducibility — attain consistent results in your experiments with a robust, magnetic bead-based workflow
- Flexibility — Create unique multiplex assays by combining any of the Bio-Plex SARS-CoV-2 Variant Coupled Beads with this 2-plex panel
- Magnetic 2-plex capture beads coupled with two SARS-CoV-2 wild- type:
- Receptor Binding Domain (RBD)
- Spike 1 (S1)
- Biotinylated detection ACE2 receptor
- Neutralization Antibody Standard
- Ready-to-use positive control
- Assay buffer and wash buffer
- Serology sample diluent
- 96-well flat-bottom plate and sealing tape
Individual kit components can also be purchased to create custom assays.
Compatible with all xMAP Platforms:
- Bio-Plex MAGPIX or Luminex MAGPIX System
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 System
- Bio-Plex 3D, Luminex FLEXMAP 3D System
- Luminex INTELLIFLEX System
- Bio-Plex Pro Wash Station
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
RBD = 100%, S1 = 99%
RBD = 98%, S1 = 98%
1 x 96-well, includes SARS-CoV-2 wild-type and variant coupled magnetic capture beads, biotinylated detection ACE2 receptor, standard, ready-to-use positive control, assay buffer, wash buffer, serology sample diluent, streptavidin-phycoerythrin (SA-PE), 96-well flat bottom plate, and sealing tape. For the detection of human neutralization antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 RBD, S1, Alpha S1, Beta S1, Gamma RBD, D614G S1, E484K RBD, Epsilon RBD, K417N RBD, Kappa RBD, N501Y RBD antigens.