The iScript Select cDNA Synthesis Kit is a high-fidelity, sensitive reverse transcription system that provides ultimate flexibility. Unlike our other iScript cDNA Synthesis products, the reaction components for this kit are packaged in individual tubes, enabling flexible priming options and customization of reaction setup for specific application needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Achieve high-fidelity — unique reverse transcription kit minimizes introduction of base pair errors
- Synthesize long cDNAs — efficiently synthesize cDNA greater than 8 kb
- Save time and reduce errors during setup — less hands on time and less pipetting steps compared to protocols for other high-fidelity reverse transcriptase kits
- Detect low-level target genes and conserve RNA — broad linear dynamic range of total input RNA (1 µg–1 pg) with a highly efficient RNase H+ MMLV reverse transcriptase
- Avoid skewed data from RNA degradation — potent blend of RNaseA inhibitor protects RNA during setup and reverse transcription
iScript Select cDNA Synthesis Kit is designed for applications requiring high-fidelity, such as cloning and NGS. This kit introduces fewer base pair errors than other commonly used reverse transcription kits.
Compare high-fidelity RT protocols
Learn how NGS was used to assess fidelity
Ideal RT for Many Applications
The combination of iScript Select Kit performance and its packaging of various priming options in individual tubes enables this reagent to perform optimally across many different applications.
A versatile reverse transcription kit serves all of your RT-PCR needs
Use our selectors to find the best reagents, plates, tubes, seals, and accessories for your PCR and qPCR experiments.
Choose the best cDNA synthesis kit for your application, with formulations optimized for ease, yield, flexibility, or gDNA clearance.
freezer (multiple freeze thaws not recommended)
Use the filters below to refine results!