We can help you.Contact an Expert
Bio-Plex Manager Software 6.2, Security Edition provides all of the features of Bio-Plex Manager Software with additional functionality to enable compliance with USFDA regulations specified in Title 21, Part 11, of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR).
This software works in conjunction with the built-in security features of the Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems to provide a secure environment for the maintenance, verification, and tracking of all electronic records generated by the application.
- Protocol and Results files
- Calibration, validation, and instrument operation logs
The tools provided in the software include:
- Access controls and authority checks via the use of user-identification codes and passwords
- Electronic record security via the use of protected directories
- Time-and-date–stamped audit trails
- Electronic signature of electronic records (user authentication)
When properly configured and administered, these tools ensure compliance with the rules for secure handling of electronic records as outlined in 21 CFR Part 11.
Bio-Plex Manager 6.2 Software Features:
- Integrated data transfer to Bio-Plex Data Pro™ Software
- Convert data from xPONENT output CSV to Bio-Plex Manager results format (required for import to Bio-Plex Data Pro Software)
- Combined startup, calibration and warm up — now perform only one start-of-day and one end-of-day procedure.
Visit the Bio-Plex Software Resources page to get the latest software updates, information, and standard lot values.
Bio-Plex Manager Software empowers even inexperienced users to simply and quickly achieve proficiency and deliver results.
- Don't struggle with awkward imitations of Bio-Plex Manager software. Use the proven choice for effortless multiplex experiments
- Bio-Plex Manager software automates data optimization. Use version 6.2 and become an instant expert
- Bio-Plex Manager software supports multiple applications and provides an extensive list of data analysis options. Experience the complete flexibility of version 6.2
Different versions of Bio-Plex Manager software version 6.1 and their applicability
|Data Acquisition||Instrument Maintenance||Protocol Development||Data Analysis and Export|
|Instrument Control Version||Instrument operation, data acquistion and analysis||•||•||•||•|
|Desktop Version (Single User)||Analysis and setup away from instrument||•||•|
|Network Version (Multiple Concurrent Users)||Analysis and setup away from instrument (multiple seats)||•||•|
|Compatible Systems||Bio-Plex 100 and 200 systems||Bio-Plex 100 and 200 systems||Bio-Plex 100 and 200 systems||Bio-Plex 100, 200, and 3D systems|
|Operating system||Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
|Processor speed||Pentium 4 or equivalent, 2.8 GHz||Intel Core i5, 3.0 GHz or higher|
|Hard drive space||80 GB||160 GB or higher|
|Drive||1 DVD-RW drive||1 DVD-RW drive|
|RAM||1 GB||4 GB or more|
|Screen resolution||1280 x 1024 with 24-bit true-color mode||1280 x 1024 with 24-bit true-color mode|
|Ports for connecting to Readers manufactured after November 2015 (required for Instrument Control license only)||1 USB port||1 USB 2.0 port|
|Ports for connecting to Readers manufactured before November 2015 (required for Instrument Control license only)||1 RS232 serial port and 1 USB port||1 RS232 serial port and 1 USB 2.0 port|
|Port for connecting the Hasp key||1 USB port||1 USB 2.0 port|
Use the filters below to refine results!