We can help you.Contact an Expert
New features in Bio-Plex Manager 6.2
- Integrated data transfer to Bio-Plex Data Pro software
- Convert data from xPONENT output CSV to Bio-Plex Manager results format (required for import to
Bio-Plex Data Pro software)
- Combined startup, calibration and warm up — now perform only one start-of-day and one end-of-day procedure
Click here to visit the Bio-Plex Software Resource page and get the latest software updates, information, and standard lot values.
Bio-Plex Manager software empowers even the most inexperienced user to simply and quickly achieve proficiency and deliver results.
There is a reason over 50% of multiplex assays are run using Bio-Plex Manager software. Try Bio-Plex Manager software version 6.2 and find out why.
- Don't struggle with awkward imitations of Bio-Plex Manager software. Use the proven choice for effortless multiplex experiments
- Bio-Plex Manager software automates data optimization. Use version 6.2 and become an instant expert
- Bio-Plex Manager software supports multiple applications and provides an extensive list of data analysis options. Experience the complete flexibility of version 6.2
Different versions of Bio-Plex Manager software version 6.2 and their applicability
|Data Acquisition||Instrument Maintenance||Protocol Development||Data Analysis and Export|
|Instrument Control Version||Instrument operation, data acquistion and analysis||•||•||•||•|
|Desktop Version (Single User)||Analysis and setup away from instrument||•||•|
|Network Version (Multiple Concurrent Users)||Analysis and setup away from instrument (multiple seats)||•||•|
|Compatible Systems||Bio-Plex 100 and 200 systems||Bio-Plex 100 and 200 systems||Bio-Plex 100 and 200 systems||Bio-Plex 100, 200, and 3D systems|
|Operating system||Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit*||Windows 10 Pro 64-bit|
|Processor speed||Pentium 4 or equivalent, 2.8 GHz||Intel Core i5, 3.0 GHz or higher|
|Hard drive space||80 GB||160 GB or higher|
|Drive||1 DVD-RW drive||1 DVD-RW drive|
|RAM||1 GB||4 GB or more|
|Screen resolution||1280 x 1024 with 24-bit true-color mode||1280 x 1024 with 24-bit true-color mode|
|Ports for connecting to Readers manufactured after November 2015 (required for Instrument Control license only)||1 USB port||1 USB 2.0 port|
|Ports for connecting to Readers manufactured before November 2015 (required for Instrument Control license only)||1 RS232 serial port and 1 USB port||1 RS232 serial port and 1 USB 2.0 port|
|Port for connecting the Hasp key||1 USB port||1 USB 2.0 port|
Use the filters below to refine results!
Single desktop license, version 6.2, for use with the Bio-Plex system, allows user to analyze Bio-Plex data and generate protocols; does not operate the instrument