On This Page
|Celselect Slide Technology||Celselect Workflow||Research Grant||Webinars||Conferences||Resources||Products|
Add new depth to cell studies with the efficiency,
ease, and versatility of Celselect Slides™.
Add New Depth to Cell Studies with the Efficiency, Ease, and Versatility of Celselect Slides™
The complexity of life is rooted in cells. From cell structure, to genetic variability, gene expression, and the formation of complex tissues and organs, all of biology is dependent upon this basic unit. The selection, capture, and study of cells, particularly rare cells, treated cells, or cells within a mixed cell population, is essential for providing insight into diverse areas such as the mechanisms of cancer and metastasis, disease, symbiosis, and biological diversity.
The Genesis Cell Isolation System with Celselect slide technology achieves fast, efficient selection and capture of viable individual cells 8-30 µm in size from liquid biopsy, cell culture, and other liquid sample types using gentle microfluidics and size-based, cell selection.
How Could Your Cell Research Benefit with Celselect Slide Technology?
Examine how the Genesis System with Celselect Slides™ can be used for efficient capture, recovery, and analysis of circulating tumor cells (CTCs) from liquid biopsy samples. Imagine what you can do with Celselect technology with your cells!
advanced cell capture, recovery, and labeling or staining in an integrated workflow with the Genesis System and Celselect Slides™
Application: Circulating tumor cell (CTC) capture, enumeration and immunolabeling.
Did you know?
- Cell samples do not require pre-processing with the Genesis System
- Celselect technology’s slide capture process is highly efficient, with liquid biopsy blood samples showing a 99.9% elimination rate of RBCs, WBCs, and other components
- Cells flow along microfluidic channels in Celselect Slides™ that connect to >56,400 individual microchambers for cell capture
- Microfluidics size-based cell capture provides extremely gentle handling of cells that importantly retains their native biology for cell culture and downstream gene expression analysis
- Cell capture, recovery and labeling processes can be automated on-slide, saving you time and streamlining your workflow
- Free analysis software is available for cell labeling and enumeration applications
Register For Our Latest Celselect Webinars
Maximizing Metastasis Insights Using a Novel CTC Integrated Workflow Approach
Visit Us At 2023 Scientific Conferences
Visit the Bio-Rad booth at the following 2023 scientific conferences to see a Genesis System and experience a virtual reality demo.
Celselect Slide Technology Application Note
Discover the advantages of Celselect Technology in CTC and ctDNA analyses.
Celselect Publication List
See Celselect Slides in action for translation oncology, diagnostics, and more.
Visit the Genesis System product page to view full system details.
Celselect Slide Enumeration Direct Stain Kit
For cell capture and staining via labeled-primary antibody.
Celselect Slide Enumeration Indirect Stain Kit
For cell capture and staining via labeled-secondary antibody.
Celselect Slide Enrichment Kit
For cell capture and recovery to be used in downstream applications (sequencing, dPCR, FISH, western blotting, etc).