On This Page
|Celselect Slides Technology||Celselect Workflow||Research Grant||Webinars||Conferences||Resources||Products|
Add new depth to rare cell studies with the efficiency,
ease, and versatility of Celselect Slides™.
Add New Depth to Rare Cell Studies with the Efficiency, Ease, and Versatility of Celselect Slides™
The complexity of life is rooted in cells. From cell structure, to genetic variability, gene expression, and the formation of complex tissues and organs, all of biology is dependent upon this basic unit. The selection, capture, and study of cells, particularly rare cells, treated cells, or cells within a mixed cell population, is essential for providing insight into diverse areas such as the mechanisms of cancer and metastasis, disease, symbiosis, and biological diversity.
The Genesis Cell Isolation System with Celselect slides technology achieves fast, efficient selection and capture of viable individual cells 8-30 µm in size from liquid biopsy, cell culture, and other liquid sample types using gentle microfluidics and size-based, cell selection.
Did you know?
- Cell samples do not require pre-processing with the Genesis System
- Celselect technology’s slide capture process is highly efficient, with liquid biopsy blood samples showing a 99.9% elimination rate of RBCs, WBCs, and other components
- Cells flow along microfluidic channels in Celselect Slides™ that connect to >56,400 individual microchambers for cell capture
- Microfluidics size-based cell capture provides extremely gentle handling of cells that importantly retains their native biology for cell culture and downstream gene expression analysis
- Cell capture, recovery and labeling processes can be automated on-slide, saving you time and streamlining your workflow
- Free analysis software is available for cell labeling and enumeration applications
Announcing the 2023 Celselect Research Grant Recipients
In 2023 we created the Celselect Research Grant Program to support excellence in single- and rare cell research. After a rigorous selection process, we’re pleased to announce those scientists who were selected to receive a 2023 Celselect Research Grant. Exciting research begins for these 10 single-cell researchers who will use the Genesis Cell Isolation System and Celselect Slides™ to study topics from CTCs and cancer metastasis, to exercise-induced conditioning of PBMCs to promote vascular benefits. We'll be highlighting the work of all of this year's Grant recipients in the coming weeks, but you can learn more about their research right now here.
Register For Our Latest Celselect Webinars
Visit Us At 2023 Scientific Conferences
Visit the Bio-Rad booth at the following 2023 scientific conferences to see a Genesis System and experience a virtual reality demo.
- AACR — April 14-19, Orlando
- ISMRC — May 2-4, Hamburg, Germany
- ABRF — May 7-10, Boston (Genesis / Celselect Workshop)
- CYTO — May 20-24, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- ACTC — Sept 20-23, Skiathos Island, Greece
- ASHG — Nov 1-5, Washington, D.C.
- Johns Hopkins Single-Cell Symposium — Nov 9-10, Baltimore, MD
- ISLB — Nov 19-21, Madrid, Spain
- AMP — Nov 14-18, Salt Lake City, UT
Discover the advantages of Celselect Technology in CTC and ctDNA analyses.
See Celselect Slides in action for translation oncology, diagnostics, and more.
Check out the capabilities of the Genesis System and Celselect Slides Technology.
Protocol: Profiling EGFR DNA Mutation Analysis in Circulating Rare Cells using Celselect Slides™ and ddPCR.
Get our optimized workflow for cancer-specific mutation detection using ddPCR following rare cell capture and recovery from Celselect Slides™
Visit the Genesis System product page to view full system details.
For cell capture and staining via labeled-primary antibody.
For cell capture and staining via labeled-secondary antibody.
For cell capture and recovery to be used in downstream applications (sequencing, dPCR, FISH, western blotting, etc).