RCVs are virus particles that can infect cells and replicate to produce additional infectious viral particles. They can be generated through recombination events between the transfer plasmids encoding the viral genome, packaging plasmids, and the cell line used to produce the virus. This may generate wild type-like viruses that may be replication competent. RCV testing of samples is carried out during different stages of the viral production workflow.
Vericheck ddPCR RCL and RCAAV Kits provide a rapid, specific, and absolute quantification method to determine the presence of viral replication genes, potentially indicating a Replication Competent Virus (RCV). These kits significantly reduce turnaround time and cost compared to traditional methods and enhance specificity and ease of use.
Features and Benefits
- Fast turnaround time: Results in as little as 8 hours
- High sensitivity: LOD of 0.35 copies/µl for RCL and 0.50 copies/µl for RCAAV
- High specificity: 99.9%
- Novel assay design: RCAAV kit is validated to be serotype agnostic (AAV1-AAV10) and offers low CV (<10%) for reproducible results
- Automated data analysis: Simplified workflow with positive controls included in the kit to aid automated results
- Comprehensive ddPCR workflow: Supports and provides flexibility to run multiple samples per run
- Validated assay protocol files (APFs): Provides qualitative reports using
|(Bundles or different component sets)
|QXONE Droplet Digital PCR System
|QX200 AutoDG Droplet Digital PCR System consisting of:
QX200 Droplet Reader
Automated Droplet Generator
|QX600 Droplet Digital PCR Reader
|QX Manager Software, Regulatory Edition
|QX Manager Software, Standard Edition
|QX ONE Software, Regulatory Edition
|QX Manager Software, Premium Edition
Use the filters below to refine results!
The Vericheck ddPCR Replication Competent AAV (RCAAV) kit provides a rapid, cost effective, sensitive, and fully validated solution for the detection of RCAAV.
The Vericheck ddPCR Replication Competent Lentivirus (RCL) kit provides a rapid, cost effective, sensitive, and fully validated solution for the detection of RCL.
Vericheck ddPCR RCAAV APF, QX200, APF Version 1.0
Vericheck ddPCR RCAAV APF, QX600, APF Version 1.0
Vericheck ddPCR RCL APF, QX200, APF Version 1.0
Vericheck ddPCR RCL APF, QX600, APF Version 1.0