Lyphochek® Coagulation Control is a human plasma control for monitoring the precision of routine coagulation tests. It has an extended reconstituted stability, which helps reduce waste and save money.
- 3 year shelf life at 2–8°C
- 48 hour open-vial stability at 2–25°C
- Representative prothombin time (PT) values in units of seconds and International Normalized Ratio (INR)
- Normal and abnormal levels of PT, APTT, Fibrinogen, Antithrombin III, and Thrombin Time
Available for These Common Systems
Siemens BCS® and CA, Diagnostica Stago STA®, Instrumentation Laboratory ACL® and Electra®, Trinity BioTech AMAX™.
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (APTT)
- Antithrombin III (AT III)
- Prothrombin Time (PT)
- Thrombin Time (TT)
|Refer to the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.