Bio-Plex Pro wash stations eliminate manual wash steps from Bio-Plex assays, making Bio-Plex assays as easy as ELISAs. The wash stations are specifically designed to perform Bio-Plex assay wash steps, but are compatible with any standard xMAP assay.
Benefits of Bio-Plex Pro wash stations include:
- Improved lab productivity
- Reliable and reproducible results
- Optimized on-board protocols
Two versions of the wash station are available:
- Bio-Plex Pro wash station — incorporates a magnetic plate carrier for reliable, hands-free wash steps on magnetic bead-based assays (Bio-Plex Pro and MagPlex assays)
- Bio-Plex Pro II wash station — includes both a magnetic carrier and an interchangeable vacuum manifold for hands-free wash steps on any xMAP assay (magnetic and nonmagnetic bead-based assays)
Both options include preset wash programs that have been optimized for Bio-Plex assays. Using Bio-Plex Pro wash stations in an assay workflow can reduce manual intervention and help decrease variability between independent experiments.