Use RAPID'P.aeruginosa Agar for Water Testing for the direct enumeration of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in water intended for human consumption and waste water. RAPID'P.aeruginosa Agar contains a substrate that forms a blue-green precipitate after cleavage by P. aeruginosa colonies.
Features and Benefits
- Direct enumeration of P. aeruginosa
- Selective mixture inhibits growth of most other interfering flora including other Pseudomonas spp., which are abundant in water
- Some other microorganisms may grow slowly. These colonies are transparent or pigmented yellow-green and easily distinguishable from P. aeruginosa colonies
- Results in 22–30 hr
- No confirmation step required
Certified NF VALIDATION as an alternative method to the NF EN ISO 16266 standard.
- RAPID'P.aeruginosa Agar Plates for Water Testing (3563984)