Use the SsoAdvanced PreAmp Supermix to achieve the unbiased preamplification of up to 100 qPCR target sequences in a single reaction.
- Start with as little as 100 pg of cDNA — amplify precious samples like stem cells, laser capture microdissection (LCM), and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues (FFPE)
- Compatible with PrimePCR™ PreAmp Assays, custom-designed assays, and TaqMan Gene Expression Assays
- For gene expression and genotyping applications — validated with PrimePCR™ PreAmp Assays, self-designed assays, and TaqMan Assays
|SsoAdvanced PreAmp Supermix||90% within ± 0.75||SYBR® Green and probes||50 x 50 µl||Least expensive|
|TaqMan PreAmp Master Mix||90% within ± 1.5||Probes only||40 x 50 µl||Most expensive|
|PerfeCTa PreAmp 5x Supermix||90% within ± 1.5||SYBR® Green and probes||40 x 50 µl||More expensive|
Setting up a preamplification takes only a few minutes. Simply combine the pooled assays, SsoAdvanced PreAmp Supermix, and template in a microcentrifuge tube, and start the PCR reaction. In less than 2 hours, an unbiased 1,000-fold amplification of starting template is complete and ready for downstream analyses.
Recommended RT-qPCR Reagents and Assays
- iScript™ Reverse Transcription Supermix for RT-qPCR
- iScript™ Advanced cDNA Synthesis Kit for RT-qPCR
PreAmp and qPCR Assays
Find out more about the features of the SsoAdvanced™ PreAmp Supermix.