Bio-Plex® COOH beads are nonmagnetic beads that enable users to build their own protein-based and nucleic acid-based multiplex assays for use with vacuum-based wash stations. The beads come in a 1 ml volume with 1.25 x 107 beads/ml.
To build assays which can be used with both magnetic- and vacuum-based wash stations, consider the Bio-Plex Pro™ magnetic COOH beads.
- Available for immediate delivery
- Compatible with vacuum wash stations
- Bio-Plex® MAGPIX™ or Luminex MAGPIX system
- Bio-Plex® 200 or Luminex 200 system
- Bio-Plex® 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D system
- Bio-Plex Pro™ wash stations
This bead region is available for immediate delivery; additional bead regions are available with longer delivery times. Contact Technical Support; for more information.