Use this ergonomically designed tube rack with high-strength magnets to separate SureBeads Magnetic Beads from the supernatant in seconds, allowing for easy pipet removal without sample loss. Resuspend samples rapidly by removing the magnet cassette and vortexing all the tubes at once while still in the rack.
- Lightweight, easy-to-hold rack with one-piece removable magnet insert
- Holds 1.5 ml and 15 ml tubes
- Up to 16 x 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes
- 2 x 15 ml conical centrifuge tubes
SureBeads Magnetic Beads enable fast, easy, and reliable bioseparations: immunoprecipitation (IP), co-immunoprecipitation (co-IP), and protein pull-down assays. Superparamagnetic beads with a surface-activated hydrophilic polymer and chemically conjugated protein A or protein G bind the Fc regions of immunoglobulins with high specificity.
- Faster IP using magnetization instead of centrifugation
- Unique bead surface chemistry ensures optimal antibody orientation for increased antigen binding efficiency
- High IgG binding affinity with low nonspecific binding and reduced antibody consumption
- Beads cling magnetically to the side wall of the tube, not the bottom, for easier wash pipetting
|Conjugated Protein||Bead Suspension Volume||Rack Size
(Number of Tubes)
|A/G||2 x 3 ml||16||161-4833|
|G/G||2 x 3 ml||16||161-4823|
|A/A||2 x 3 ml||16||161-4813|
|16-tube magnetic rack||16||161-4916|