The Model EP-1 Econo Pump has been replaced by the Econo Gradient Pump (731-9001). However, we will continue to provide support for customers with the Model EP-1 Econo Pump.
The patented Model EP-1 Econo pump is a two-channel, bidirectional, variable-speed peristaltic pump for low-pressure chromatography or for pumping liquids in general laboratory procedures. It offers a full range of features as a stand-alone peristaltic pump and is fully compatible with the BioLogic DuoFlow system. Key features include:
- Flow rate display (in ml/min) and time or volume control of programs
- Preset calibration for common tubing sizes (0.8, 1.6, and 3.2 mm ID)
- Manual calibration for nonstandard-size tubing or when improved flow rate accuracy is desired
- Control of the Model 2110, BioFrac, or other fraction collectors
- Control of run length with programmable total run volume
- Control of SV-3 solenoid diverter valve to divert eluent to fraction collector or waste
Use the filters below to refine results!
Replaced by Standard BioLogic™ LP Low-Pressure Chromatography System (7318300)