The unique Econo™ gradient pump is suited for any low-pressure protein purification system. It is the only stand-alone peristaltic pump capable of isocratic and gradient elution applications.
The Econo gradient pump is a two-channel bidirectional pump that is ideal for preparative applications and for scaling up the purification of recombinant proteins. It works seamlessly with other peripherals, such as chart recorders, the Model 2110 and BioFrac™ fraction collectors, the Model EM-1 Econo UV monitor, and the Model EG-1 Econo gradient monitor. Configure the system according to your needs and budget using the Econo gradient pump combinations as a starting point.
- Flow rates of 0.002–40 ml/min per channel (up to 20 ml/min per channel and 2 channels per pump); flow rates ≥2 µl/min are achievable with the optional splitter valve kit
- Control of a gradient mixer for binary gradient formation
- Simple setup and programming, including gradient programming in either time or volume mode
- Control of an optional diverter valve for waste or fraction collection (especially useful with size exclusion runs that have particularly large void volumes)
- Stop/start control of fraction collectors; Hold and Pause available with certain collector types
- Stop/start, pen up/down control of chart recorders
- Control of an optional splitter valve by percent-split increments
- Automated calibration procedures for a variety of tubing sizes
- Luer-Lok fittings for inexpensive, simple, and fast tubing connections
- User-adjustable LCD screen contrast, revolution counter to determine tubing wear, and keypress confirmation beep
- Integrated, space-saving rack
- Compatibility with BioLogic DuoFlow™ chromatography systems
100/240 V, fraction collector, includes power cord, rack set F1 (2 x flatpack, 13 mm), BioFrac Diverter Valve, fittings kit