We can help you.Contact an Expert
The Bio-Plex Pro™ Human Apolipoprotein Assay Panel is a sensitive, magnetic bead–based Multiplex assay that allows the accurate measurement of 10 apolipoproteins in diverse matrices, including serum and plasma. The multiplexing feature makes it possible to quantitate the level of multiple apolipoproteins in a single microplate well in just 3 hours, with a sample volume as low as 10 µl.
These assays are offered in a convenient, all-in-one, 10-plex kit format that includes assay, reagent, and buffers. Standard diluents for serum and plasma are included, along with two-level controls and lyophilized standards.
The Human Apolipoprotein Panel enables the detection and quantification of the following 10 analytes in human biological samples:
- Apo A1
- Apo A2
- Apo B
- Apo C1
- Apo C3
- Apo D
- Apo E
- Apo H
- Apo J
- CRP (C-Reactive Protein)
Features and Benefits of Bio-Plex™ Multiplex Immunoassays
- Robust performance including lot-to-lot consistency data included with each kit
- Fast assay protocol with short sample incubation times
- Easy collection and management of large data sets with Bio-Plex Manager™ and Bio-Plex Data Pro™ Software, plus automated data optimization
- Reproducibility and simplified washing using a magnetic workflow
Compatible with these readers and wash stations:
- Bio-Plex® MAGPIX™ or Luminex MAGPIX System
- Bio-Plex 200 or Luminex 200 System
- Bio-Plex 3D or Luminex FLEXMAP 3D System
- Bio-Plex Pro Wash Station
See the documents below to learn more about performance characteristics or how to set up your Human Apolipoprotein Assays for optimal performance and sensitivity.
Apolipoproteins as Biomarkers in Heart Disease and Beyond
Emerging research is revealing that apolipoproteins and low-density lipoproteins may prove to be valuable biomarkers for more than just cardiovascular disease.
Apolipoproteins and Disease
Apolipoproteins are involved in normal cholestrol trafficking, but we now know that they can have much broader impacts on our health when misregulated.
Learn about Profiling Apolipoproteins in Disease
Download the poster and watch the video of Dr. Chris Brampton as he walks you through the poster which discusses measuring Apolipoproteins as biomarkers in many biological conditions such as disease and infection.
Watch Video | Download Poster
- Bio-Plex Disease Research Assays
- Bio-Plex Standard Lot Data
- Use Assay Finder to search for all available Bio-Plex assays
Use the filters below to refine results!
1 x 96-well, includes magnetic capture beads, detection antibodies, vial of standards, two-level controls, diluents, buffers, streptavidin-PE, flat bottom plate, and plate seals, for the detection of 9 human apolipoproteins and CRP