Bio-Scale Mini cartridges filled with Bio-Gel P-6 gel filtration (size exclusion) chromatography support are designed for direct connection to BioLogic™ LP chromatography systems and the Profinia™ protein purification system. Luer fittings enable easy connection to any chromatography system, a peristaltic pump, or a syringe for simple step elution.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for desalting or buffer exchange
- Convenient, ready-to-use, disposable cartridges — 5 ml, 10 ml, or 50 ml
- Double-walled cartridge design* provides extra durability for runs at pressures up to 45 psi
- Polypropylene construction compatible with aqueous buffers commonly used for protein separation
Fitting adaptors are available for connection to other low- and medium-pressure chromatography systems:
- Fittings kit for connection to BioLogic DuoFlow™ systems (732-0113)
- Fittings kit for connection to older AKTA systems with M6 fittings (732-0111)
- Fittings kit for connection to NGC™ systems and newer AKTA systems with 1/16th inch/10-32 fittings (732-0112)
Bio-Rad chromatography systems:
Use the filters below to refine results!
Low-pressure system fittings kit, includes 1/4–28 female to male and 1/4–28 female to female luers to connect 1 cartridge to BioLogic DuoFlow and NGC Systems