Key Factors to Consider When Designing High-Throughput Immunophenotyping Panels
We know how challenging the process of multiparameter immunophenotyping can be. Panel design requires careful consideration of instrument capabilities as well as reagent and cell properties. Here we provide a selection of best practice guidelines that can help to ensure success when building flow cytometry panels.
Follow expert insights on aspects of immunophenotyping for building, optimizing, and performing complex and high-throughput panels in this article including:
- How instrument capabilities can affect panel design
- Different fluorophore properties and how to determine compatibility when performing complex, multiparameter assays
- Why cell marker expression profiles and antigen density should be taken into consideration when choosing a fluorophore
- The importance of performing antibody titration assays
- Online tools that can make panel design easier
- And more
Download the Article
Share a little information with us to access the entire article now.
Thank you for your interest in ! Access the article here.View Article
Content you'll also find interesting
Discover different delivery systems used for advancing gene therapy, including viral and non-viral vectors, and the benefits and challenges of each approach.
Discover how Droplet Digital PCR provides a robust and sensitive method for monitoring and validating CAR T cell therapies during manufacturing in this article.
Understand how ddPCR technology provides the sensitivity, precision, and versatility needed to improve quality control for the CAR T-cell manufacturing process.