The Bio-Plex Pro™ human diabetes 10-plex immunoassay is a 1 x 96-well kit that includes coupled magnetic beads, detection antibodies, standards, assay buffer, wash buffer, sample diluent, standard diluent, detection antibody diluent, streptavidin-PE, a filter plate, flat bottom plate, and sealing tape. This multiplex assay detects:
- PAI-1 (total)
Based on 6.5 µm magnetic beads, it is compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
- Magnetic beads for simplified plate processing
- All-in-one, space-saving complete kit
- Premixed standards for generation of curves over a broad dynamic range for each target
Other Assay Formats Available
- Custom assays (mixed at the bench): available as Bio-Plex® Express assays
- Singleplex sets (each set includes a vial of coupled magnetic beads and a vial of detection bodies; requires a reagent kit (#171-304070) and a vial of standards (#171-D70001) for a complete assay)
For multiplexing capabilities with cytokine assays, refer to bulletin 5975.
- Bio-Plex® MAGPIX™ system
- Bio-Plex 200 system
- Bio-Plex 3D system
- Bio-Plex Pro wash station
- Bio-Plex Pro II wash station