Our Universal Real-Time PCR Reagents Web App brings you in-depth product information, individual and competitive performance data, interactive tutorials, 3-D animated videos, technical manuals, and more.
The iTaq universal probes one-step kit is a fast and convenient solution for real-time PCR using the powerful combination of iScript™ RNase H+ MMLV reverse transcriptase and antibody hot-start iTaq DNA polymerase in one reaction, providing improved PCR efficiency, wider dynamic range, superior sensitivity and specificity, and inhibitor tolerance — even with cell lysates — without affecting performance.
- Increased sensitivity, specificity, and efficiency — advanced buffering chemistry enables robust performance and increased resistance to a wide variety of sample types and target sequences
- Obtain superior results with singleplex and multiplex reactions — advanced formulation enables the simultaneous amplification of up to two targets, resulting in higher data precision with fewer pipet steps and reduced sample usage
- High-throughput real-time PCR screening and validation — simplified work flow and reduced cycling times enable screening and validation of the greatest number of samples and targets in the shortest period of time
- Use any ROX-dependent or -independent real-time PCR system — the universal reference dye in this supermix enables ROX normalization of qPCR data regardless of the ROX level requirements of the qPCR system
- Achieve superior gene expression results under various cycling conditions — our robust formulation delivers consistent performance in standard or fast cycling conditions, primer concentrations, and temperature ranges, allowing cost and time savings
- RT-qPCR/real-time PCR
- Gene expression analysis
- Absolute quantification
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen detection
- Viral detection (load)
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO) characterization
- Genetic profiling
The iTaq universal probes one-step kit is compatible with all real-time qPCR systems.
We have developed iTaq™ universal SYBR® Green one-step kits available in formats of 100 reactions (171-5140) or 500 reactions (171-5141).
Bio-Rad offers a complete workflow solution for real-time PCR, including:
To ensure that your qPCR reactions are reproducible and reliable, follow our step-by-step design and optimization protocols. We also offer insights into analysis of qPCR data and troubleshooting reactions.