iScript™ RT-qPCR sample preparation reagent provides a simple and rapid procedure (<10 min) for isolating total RNA from cultured cells to use for RT-qPCR. This reagent delivers efficient cell lysis and RNA stabilization for sensitive qPCR without traditional RNA sample preparation.
Key Features and Benefits
- Have ease of use and simplicity — one-buffer formulation contains all of the necessary components to perform cell lysis and RNA stabilization in 5–10 min
- Benefit from superior compatibility with qPCR directly from cells — sensitive detection of high-, medium-, and low-copy gene targets directly from cell lysates using real-time qPCR when combined with iScript reverse transcription and qPCR reagents
- Maximize data from very few cells — reagent enables multiplex real-time detection of up to 4 targets from as few as 10 cells
- Extend isolated RNA shelf-life — isolated RNA is stable for up to 6 months when frozen
- Use with different cell types — compatible with both suspension and adherent cell cultures