Bio-Rad offers microplate washers, absorbance microplate readers, software and a fully-automated ELISA processor for a wide range of applications including research and food safety.
- ImageModel 1575 Immunowash Microplate WasherThe Model 1575 immunowash microplate washer is used for routine washes and includes a choice of programmable wash sequences. The washer is compatible with 96-well microplates that with flat-, U-, or V-bottom wells.
- ImageIPS Microplate IncubatorThe IPS microplate incubator is a dry incubator used to heat and maintain a constant and homogeneous temperature inside the wells of a microplate containing a medium. The incubator accomodates up to 4 microplates.
- ImageModel 680 Microplate ReaderThe standard Model 680 and Model 680 XR microplate readers are offered for sample analysis. Both readers have onboard software for secure user log-in, protocol and data storage, curve-fit and reporting functions.
- ImageiMark Microplate Absorbance ReaderThe iMark microplate absorbance reader offers fast reading speeds, extensive onboard software capabilities, a preprogrammed validation protocol and a built-in printer in a compact, lightweight unit.
- ImageMicroplate Manager Software 6The Microplate Manager software enables users to set and save the plate reading and data analysis conditions as a protocol, read a microplate under the protocol, and print reports from the built-in printer.
- ImageEvolis 5°C Microplate SystemThe Evolis 5°C Microplate System is a state-of-the-art ELISA processor that performs all the steps of an ELISA based assay.