Hard-Shell 96-Well Semi-Skirted PCR Plates are designed to withstand the stresses of thermal cycling and robotic handling. The patented* two-component design provides superior stability and flatness, allowing precise positioning for automation.
The full-height (20.75 mm) wells of these plates fit most thermal cyclers, real-time PCR detection systems, and DNA sequencers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Reaction volumes of 5–125 µl (350 µl maximum)
- Extremely uniform wells reduce well-to-well variability in optical assays, such as those used in real-time PCR
- Warp-free half-height skirt for improved robotic handling and labeling surface
- Black lettering for easy well identification
- Process sampling and testing to ensure plates are free of DNase, RNase, and human DNA
* Hard-Shell plates are covered by one or more of the following U.S. patents or their foreign counterparts owned by Eppendorf AG: U.S. Patent Numbers 7,347,977; 6,340,589; and 6,528,302.