Use RAPID'L.mono Agar with Supplements for the chromogenic detection, enumeration, and differentiation of Listeria monocytogenes and other Listeria spp. from food and environmental samples.
Features and Benefits
- L. monocytogenes (PI-PLC+/xylose-) forms blue (pale blue, grey-blue, or dark blue) colonies
- L. ivanovii (PI-PLC+/xylose+) forms blue-green colonies with a yellow halo
- Other Listeria spp. (PI-PLC-/xylose+ or -) form white colonies with or without a yellow halo
- Colonies detected after 24 hr; halos in 24–48 hr
- Enumerate L. monocytogenes in 24 hr without confirmation
- Confirm positive tests such as iQ-Check®Listeria monocytogenes II Real-Time PCR Tests
Certified NF VALIDATION according to the ISO 16140 standard and validated by the AOAC.
- RAPID'L.mono Agar Plates (3563694)
- RAPID'L.mono Agar Base, dehydrated (3564293) and Supplements 1 (3564294) and 2 (3564296)
- Fraser 1/2 Broth, ready to use (3555797), dehydrated base (3564604), and supplement (3564616)
- Buffered Peptone Water Broth, ready to use (3554179)
- iQ-Check Listeria monocytogenes II PCR Detection Kit (3578124)
- iQ-Check Listeria spp. PCR Detection Kit (3578113)
- AL (Agar Listeria according to Ottaviani and Agosti Medium) Agar