Use the QXDx AutoDG ddPCR System, Bio-Rad's FDA-cleared Droplet Digital PCR System with cleared or approved in vitro diagnostic assays. Additionally, this same FDA-cleared Droplet Digital PCR technology can be used to provide precise and accurate measurements with absolute quantification of DNA and RNA molecules for a wide variety of research applications.
The system includes the QXDx Automated Droplet Generator and enables up to 96 reactions at a time.
Features and Benefits
- FDA-Cleared — the first FDA-cleared ddPCR system giving the industry a quality product with great sensitivity and reproducibility
- Absolute quantification — absolute count of target DNA copies per input without the need for standard curves
- Highest precision and sensitivity — enriched template concentration in target-positive droplets enabling higher precision and sensitivity than NGS and quantitative PCR (qPCR)
- High throughput — simple and easy-to-use workflow with 96-reaction throughput
- Removal of PCR efficiency bias — error rates are reduced by removing the reliance on amplification efficiency of qPCR due to high tolerance of PCR inhibitors
- QXDx Automated Droplet Generator
- QXDx Droplet Reader
- QXDx Software
- QXDx Universal Kit for AutoDG ddPCR System (17001378)
- QXDx AutoDG Supermix Pack (12003031)
- QXDx AutoDG Consumable Pack (12001922)
- QXDx Droplet Reader Oil Pack (12002526)
The QXDx AutoDG ddPCR System is used and validated with the following thermal cycler specifications:
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C
- Uniformity: ±0.4°C well-to-well within 10 sec
- Adjustable ramp capability with required ramp rate: up to 2°C/sec
- Temperature range: 0–100°C
The C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler with 96–Deep Well Reaction Module (1851197) was used during the development and validation efforts of all QXDx products.
QXDx Droplet Reader and QuantaSoft Software Instruction Manual