Use QC Colloidal Coomassie to stain proteins in SDS-PAGE gels without using methanol for fixing.
- Low background, high sensitivity, superior reproducibility
- Environmentally friendly formulation — no addition of methanol or acetic acid required; eliminates the need for hazardous waste disposal
- Flexible staining and destaining times — from 1 hour to overnight
- No alcohol addition or dilution steps when staining polyacrylamide gels
- One-part, ready-to-use colloidal Coomassie stain
QC Colloidal Coomassie is part of Bio-Rad's Biologics Analysis Workflow™, an integrated suite of products designed and validated to assess the purity or identity of biological products in a cGMP regulatory environment.
Browse our complete selection of Coomassie stains and reagents.