Use Micro-Guard Cation H Cartridges to protect any Aminex H-form HPLC Column. When run resolution begins to degrade, simply and quickly replace the cartridge.
- Slurry-packed with material similar to Aminex H-Form Columns
- Max pressure for cartridge in holder is 4,000 psi
- Materials in contact with mobile phase are stainless steel and Kel-F
- Maximum recommended temperature is 60°C
- Shipping solvent is H2SO4
A single Micro-Guard Cartridge is housed in a reusable Standard Cartridge Holder (1250131). A Micro-Guard Cation H Cartridge can be paired with another guard cartridge (usually a Micro-Guard Anion CO3 Cartridge (1250506) in the reusable Deashing Cartridge Holder (1250139).
The range of Aminex HPLC Columns includes the following Aminex H-form Columns:
- Aminex HPX-87H Column, for carbohydrate analysis (1250140)
- Fast Acid Analysis Column, for organic acid and alcohol analysis (1250100)
- Fermentation Monitoring Column (1250115)
- Organic Analysis Kit (1250234)