The ddPCR Microsatellite Instability (MSI) Kit provides sensitive, reproducible, qualitative results for the detection of deletions and insertions in five mononucleotide microsatellite markers in plasma or tumor tissue samples.
Further, the kit allows for the detection of deletions and insertions in microsatellite markers BAT25, BAT26, NR21, NR24, and Mono27 in plasma or tumor tissue, including formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue, from colorectal cancer (CRC) patients and other potentially MSI-relevant cancers. Consisting of three assays: Assay 1 (BAT25 and BAT26), Assay 2 (NR21 and NR24), and Assay 3 (Mono27) as well as positive and no template controls, and enough reagents for 200 reactions. Additionally, an automated software tool is available for sample analysis.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluate MSI markers with both FFPE and plasma samples
- No need for normal tissue samples
- Improved workflow & cost efficiency over current methods
- Automated data analysis with user-defined parameters
- Excellent concordance with gold standard IHC and PCR-CE methods
Applications and Uses
Detecting microsatellite instability in tissue and plasma samples from colorectal cancer patients and other potentially MSI-relevant cancers.
Note: For research use only.
|12005915||ddPCR Multiplex Supermix||2|
|16009019||ddPCR MSI Assay 1 (BAT25/BAT26)||1|
|16009020||ddPCR MSI Assay 2 (NR21/NR24)||1|
|16009029||ddPCR MSI Assay 3 (Mono27)||1|
|16009021||ddPCR Positive Control||1|
|16009039 or 12017702||Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UDG)||1|
|Bundles or Different Component Sets||Catalog Number|
|QX200 Droplet Reader||1864003|
|Automated Droplet Generator||1864101|
|QX200 Droplet Generator||1864002|
|PTC Tempo Thermal Cycler||12015392|
|C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler||1851197|
|PX1 PCR Plate Sealer||1814000|
- BRAF V600 ddPCR Multiplex Mutation Screening Kit
- KRAS ddPCR Multiplex Mutation Screening Kits
- NRAS ddPCR Multiplex Mutation Screening Kits
- EGFR Exon19 Deletions ddPCR Multiplex Mutation Kit