This biotinylated anti-human IgA antibody can be used to detect human IgA antibodies with the Bio-Plex Human Isotyping Panel for IgA assays or with the SARS-CoV-2 serology assays for human serum and plasma samples. There is enough material to run one 96-well plate.
Additional Reagents Required
Each vial of detection antibody requires one of each of the items listed below to run a complete assay to detect human IgA antibodies against SARS-CoV-2:
- Viral-protein-coupled magnetic beads (select one):
- SARS-CoV-2 N/RBD/S1/S2 4-plex Beads (12014667)
- Singleplex SARS-CoV-2 Nucleocapsid Beads (12014773)
- Singleplex SARS-CoV-2 Receptor-Binding Domain Beads (12015406)
- Singleplex SARS-CoV-2 Spike 1 Beads (12014771)
- Singleplex SARS-CoV-2 Spike 2 Beads (12014772)
- Reagent Kit: Human serology reagent kit (12014777)
- Isotype-specific Control Set: Human IgA (12014775)
1 x 96-well, includes magnetic capture beads coupled with SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid, receptor-binding domain, spike 1, and spike 2 viral antigens, anti-human IgA detection antibody, ready-to-use positive control, ready-to-use negative control, wash buffer, assay buffer, serology sample diluent, detection antibody diluent, streptavidin-PE, 96-well flat-bottom plate, and sealing tape.