Questions? Ask a Bio-Plex Specialist.
The Bio-Plex Pro Human IgA SARS-CoV-2 S1/S2/N/RBD 4-plex panel detects IgA antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid, receptor-binding domain, spike 1, and spike 2 viral protein and protein subunits. Measuring antibodies against each SARS-CoV-2 viral protein enables researchers to study the immune response to natural infection, vaccination, and levels of exposure in populations.
Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive panel coverage — detects antibody response to four highly relevant SARS-CoV-2 viral antigens in a single well
- High specificity and sensitivity — builds greater confidence in a positive or negative assessment in samples for seroprevalence studies
- Fast protocol — results in less than 3 hours
- Reproducibility — attain consistent results in your experiments with a robust, magnetic bead-based workflow
- Streamlined data analysis — manage and analyze your data with ease using Bio-Plex Manager and Bio-Plex Data Pro Software
- Magnetic capture beads coupled with SARS-CoV-2 viral antigens:
- Nucleocapsid protein
- Receptor-binding domain (RBD) protein subunit
- Spike 1 protein
- Spike 2 protein
- Anti-human IgA detection antibody
- Ready-to-use positive and negative controls
- Wash buffer and assay buffer
- Sample and detection antibody diluents
- 96-well flat-bottom plate and sealing tape
Individual kit components can also be purchased to create custom assays.
Compatible with all xMAP Platforms:
1 x 96-well, includes magnetic capture beads coupled with SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid, receptor-binding domain, spike 1, and spike 2 viral antigens, anti-human IgM detection antibody, ready-to-use positive control, ready-to-use negative control, wash buffer, assay buffer, serology sample diluent, detection antibody diluent, streptavidin-PE, 96-well flat-bottom plate, and sealing tape.