The EDX Respiratory Run Control has been calibrated using digital PCR. The 23 respiratory analyte control is intended to be used with respiratory assays to monitor the performance of that given assay. Routine use of EDX RP Positive Run Control allows laboratories to meet their individualized quality control plans including evaluation of reagent lot changes and new shipments, monitoring of multiple identical devices, and assessment of different personnel and locations.
- 23 Analyte respiratory control
- Calibrated with digital droplet PCR
- High quality matrix to ensure lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Synthetic Matrix
- 18 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- Once thawed, EDX RP Positive Run Control must be used immediately
Schedule delivery—Now available with online ordering.
- Bordetella parapertussis
- Bordetella pertussis
- Chlamydophila pneumoniae
- Coronavirus 229E
- Coronavirus HKU1 (RNA IVT)
- Coronavirus NL63 (RNA IVT)
- Coronavirus OC43
- Human metapneumovirus (RNA IVT)
- Influenza A H1N1
- Influenza A H1N1-09 (RNA IVT)
- Influenza A H3N2 (RNA IVT)
- Influenza B
- Mycoplasma pneumoniae
- Middle Eastern Respiratory (RNA IVT)
- Parainfluenza 1
- Parainfluenza 2
- Parainfluenza 3
- Parainfluenza 4
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus A
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus B
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
Refer to exactdiagnostics.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
Use the filters below to refine results!