The CT/NG Verification Panel and CT/NG Positive Run Control have been internally value assigned using droplet digital PCR allowing robust lot-to-lot reproducibility which is an essential feature of independent quality control materials. The verification panel is used to establish points of reference (qualitative and quantitative) within a range close to typical limits of detection to aid in the assessment of assay performance. Routine use of the run controls allow laboratories to capture run-to-run, day-to-day, instrument-to-instrument, operator-to-operator and lot-to-lot variations of their molecular assays. External quality controls can also be used to train laboratory operators and evaluate proficiency.
- Internal value assignment by absolute quantification with droplet digital PCR and high quality matrix for lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Barcoded vials for compatibility with automated systems
- Whole organisms to simulate patient specimens and test the entire process of a molecular assay including extraction, amplification and detection
Schedule delivery—Now available with online ordering.
- Chlamydia trachomatis (CT)
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG)
Refer to exactdiagnostics.com or the product insert (IFU) of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.
Use the filters below to refine results!
Unassayed external quality control, intended to be used with Chlamydia trachomatis (CT) and Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG) molecular assays to monitor the performance of that given assay (6x 1.1 mL)