With accuracy and precision, the QX ONE™ Droplet Digital PCR System is optimized for biopharma.
QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System
This fully integrated system is loaded with features that bring continuous operation and high throughput to digital PCR and enable the advanced multiplexing you have been asking for with superior precision, accuracy, and sensitivity.
Features and Benefits of the QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System
- The QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System automates a fully integrated ddPCR workflow, allowing for walk‐away operation
- A 5-plate capacity allows 480 samples to be analyzed in a single day
Easy to Use
- Simple, intuitive run setup using a large onboard touch screen
- Optimized plate setup means fewer handling steps, fewer operator errors, and faster onboarding
- Four color channels combined with amplitude multiplexing and/or radial multiplexing allow for multiple unique targets to be detected in a single reaction
- Specially formulated ddPCR Multiplex Supermix is optimized to empower advanced multiplexing in probe-based assays
- QX ONE Software, Regulatory Edition is a robust package that that includes tools to help with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and offers audit trails with tracked protocol changes for regulatory requirements
- RFID barcoded consumables allow lot management and traceability
Take an Interactive Tour of the QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System
Click through the + and discover how the QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System seamlessly integrates a standard ddPCR workflow of droplet generation, thermal cycling, droplet reading, and analysis into a hands‐free precision platform.
Fully Automated Digital PCR
Droplet generation, thermal cycling, and droplet reading occur in a single instrument:
- Generates droplets for 16 wells all at once
- Seals the plate for thermal cycling
- Customizes thermal cycling protocols for each plate
- Offers a temperature gradient option
- 4-color detection
- Advanced optics, fluidics, and motion control
- Displays data for each well during a run
Onboard RFID scanner and RFID‑barcoded consumables allow fast and easy setup and ensure traceability.
Multi-Plate Walk‑Away Operation
Internal plate hotel holds multiple plates and provides an option for continuous operation.
Room for two bottles each of RFID‑barcoded, hot-swappable Droplet Reader Oil, and Droplet Generation Oil for Probes.
Completed Plates Hotel
Stores used plates in an isolated plate chamber. Plates can be removed during operation.
Onboard Waste Management
Holds two closed waste bottles for continuous operation without contamination risk.
Onboard high‑resolution 24‑inch touch screen allows easy programming, run monitoring, and full analysis of data.
Did You Know the QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System is Trusted by Biopharma Experts?
Did You Know that the QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System is Optimized for Biopharma?
QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System's Intuitive Workflow with Walk‐Away Automation
Once you have selected your protocol, all you need to do is scan and load your plates and walk away.
into QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System
One of the Latest Publications Using QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System
Learn how researchers are leveraging QX ONE Droplet Digital PCR System and ddPCR‐based quantification methods to empower their scientific breakthroughs.
Novel Cell Quantification Method Using a Single Surrogate Calibration Curve Across Various Biological Samples
Miyu Nakayama, Syunsuke Yamamoto & Hideki Hirabayashi