Covid-19 Update: Doing Our Part to Help Customers, Colleagues, and the Global Community During this Health Crisis
As the world continues to navigate the uncertainty of COVID-19, Bio-Rad is committed to keeping you informed of our efforts throughout the course of this pandemic to ensure minimal disruption to our customers' work and operations and to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and its impact on public health. The following outlines our effort is these areas. If you have a specific question that is not addressed below, please contact your local sales office or representative.
Reducing the Spread of COVID-19
As members of a global community, we are taking precautionary measures that put safety first, including:
- Following CDC and WHO recommendations and guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Complying with local government isolation instructions when and where applicable
- Prohibiting travel within our operation with the exception of travel deemed essential for the purposes of maintaining the ongoing core operation of the company or for required customer support
Supporting our Customers
As a healthcare provider, Bio-Rad continues to support efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 and its impact to public health. Our internal team meets on a regular basis to evaluate the evolving landscape of this crisis. We are actively monitoring the situation and doing what we can to mitigate any disruption to our customers' operations including:
- FollowingHaving our Sales Representatives refrain from any non-essential customer visits while working normal business hours as usual, as much as possible
- Continuing to provide customer service, technical support, and field service operations on a global basis, while adhering to CDC and WHO recommendations to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- Evaluating our supply chain risks and developing mitigation strategies
- Tracking and mitigation of logistics routes to customers
- Working closely with our logistics network to assure product delivery
Contributing to Advancing Discovery and Improving Healthcare
Bio-Rad's products are used in research and clinical laboratories around the world, contributing to advancement of COVID-19 research, screening assays, and vaccine development.
We are proud to partner with customers and agencies around the world to support their efforts in identifying and containing this outbreak. Click here to learn more.
Thank you for your patience and support during this challenging time. Bio-Rad will continue to proceed with the highest sense of urgency to support our impacted customers, in keeping with our mission to advance scientific discovery and improve healthcare.