Library of Variants
Explore and Share Knowledge with Other Experts
A Compendium of Shared Cases Specific to Hemoglobin Variants
Bio-Rad understands the importance of hemoglobinopathies. That's why we've partnered with the worldwide community in this field to create an online educational library where you can browse through unique case studies.
The Bio-Rad Library of Variants* contains case reports of hemoglobin variants provided by a select group of reference centers within the worldwide community of laboratories actively working on detection of sickle cell, thalassemia and other hemoglobinopathies.
Visit our reference database of shared HPLC cases at hemoglobins.bio-rad.com to leverage the knowledge of the global community.
- Educational Resources: Download articles and resources about thalassemias, sickle cell, and other hemoglobin disorders.
- Institutional Resources: Link to more organizations and educational databases.
- Educational References: Get chromotography tips from experts.
- Laboratory Records: Find rare hemoglobinopathy cases from around the world.
Share your knowledge
- Join the Bio-Rad User Community
- Share your cases