Image Lab Software Suite
On This Page
|Image Lab Touch Software||Image Lab Software||Software & Instrument Compatibility||Resources||Related Products|
Bio-Rad provides a suite of imaging software that allows you to acquire and analyze robust, publishable results with ease.
Image Lab Touch Software
- Easy and intuitive onboard acquisition software
- Teaches as you tap and explore
- Selects optimal light source
- Permits both manual entry and automated calculation of exposure times
3 Clicks to Acquisition
Define image size
Select application and exposure
Save or export via USB or Ethernet
Image Lab Software
- Powerful software package for acquisition and analysis
- Available for Mac & PC Users
- Robust analysis package provides automated detection of lanes and bands and simplified normalization process with complete report
- Acquisition for GS-900, ChemiDoc XRS+, GelDoc XR+, GelDoc EZ and other non-touch screen imaging systems
Software & Instrument Compatibility
Acquisition & Analysis
View instructional videos for Image Lab Touch Software covering the primary applications of the ChemiDoc MP Imaging System. Topics include: logging in, Smart Tray Technology, capturing your image, and exporting data.
View Image Lab Software tutorials for basic acquisition and advanced analysis. Topics include densitometric analysis, molecular weight, normalization, purity assessment, and more!
Our self-help troubleshooting guide covers solutions to many common and not-so-common western blotting issues and helps your blots look their best.
Protein Blotting Guide
(PDF 7.9 MB)
Details on blotting technology, available products, and methods, plus tips, techniques, and troubleshooting.
(PDF 6.4 MB)
A guide to polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and protein detection, including theory, product selection, protocols, and more.
ChemiDoc Imagers offer best-in-class performance for fluorescence and chemiluminescence detection and all general gel documentation applications.
Automated gel imaging and documentation for research laboratories and cGMP manufacturing environments.
A four-step solution for biological product analysis, this integrated system enables expedited electrophoresis, simplified staining, easy analysis, and data reproducibility.
Western blotting products include the V3 Western Workflow, protein transfer systems, blotting membranes, filter paper, premixed blotting buffers and reagents, and detection kits.