The Trans-Blot Turbo transfer system combines traditional blotting techniques with modern filter paper and buffers, allowing rapid transfer of proteins from gels to membranes with minimal preparation time. The system integrates a high amperage power supply that directs current between a built-in platinized titanium anode and a stainless steel cathode. This enables highly efficient and rapid transfer in as little as 3 minutes. The entire system is in a ready-to-use format that allows researchers to obtain their results faster and easier, with reproducibility that is difficult to achieve using traditional blotting methods.
- Rapid transfer — transfers mini or midi gels in as little as 3 min
- High throughput — can transfer 1–4 mini or 1–2 midi gels in a single run
- Greater transfer efficiency — higher transfer efficiency compared to other transfer methods
- Flexible design — allows user to customize transfer conditions and is compatible with traditional semi-dry consumables
- Environmentally friendly — environmentally safe consumables eliminate disposal cost
Use the filters below to refine results!