The Trans-Blot Turbo Transfer System is a high-performance western blotting transfer system designed to provide rapid transfers with high efficiency. The system enables blot transfer of protein in as little as 3 minutes without sacrificing performance when compared with traditional tank protein blotting. The Trans-Blot Turbo Transfer Packs include an optimized buffer, membrane, and filter paper combination that provides superior blot transfers when paired with the Trans-Blot Turbo blotting apparatus. Protein blotting consumables are available in a ready-to-use, pre-packaged stack or in bulk quantities that require assembly.
Features and Benefits of the Trans-Blot Turbo Transfer System
- Rapid blot transfer — 3 min transfers of mini or midi gels
- High throughput — can transfer 1–4 mini or 1–2 midi gels in a single run
- Greater transfer efficiency — higher transfer efficiency than other protein blotting methods
- Flexible design — allows the user to customize transfer conditions and is compatible with traditional semi-dry consumables
- Environmentally friendly — environmentally safe consumables eliminate disposal cost
- Recommended for Stain-Free Western Blotting — permits a streamlined workflow
Applications and Uses of the Trans-Blot Turbo Transfer System
This protein blotting system is a powerful tool in the western blotting workflow, enabling the visualization and identification of proteins for downstream analysis. The Trans-Blot Turbo transfer system can be used in the following applications:
- Western blotting
- Separation, transfer and analysis (Stain-Free Western Blotting Workflow)
- Protein blot transfers
- Evaluation of protein expression levels
- Immunological or biochemical analyses
- Protein-protein or protein-ligand interactions
Trans-Blot Turbo Transfer Packs
Trans-Blot Turbo transfer packs come with either PVDF or nitrocellulose membranes:
|Membrane Type and Pore Size||Preassembled Transfer Packs (10 Transfers)||RTA Transfer Packs (40 Transfers)|
|0.2 µm PVDF||1704156||1704157||1704272||1704273|
|0.45 µm LF (low fluorescence) PVDF||–||–||1704274||1704275|
|0.2 µm Nitrocellulose||1704158||1704159||1704270||1704271|
Select the Trans-Blot Turbo RTA transfer kit for a low-fluorescence membrane option.
Use Bio-Rad’s Precision Plus Protein WesternC Standards and Clarity Western ECL Substrate for chemiluminescence detection on both film and digital imagers. See how the Trans-Blot Turbo transfer system fits into the V3 Western Workflow to streamline your western blotting process.
Use the filters below to refine results!