The Criterion™ cell is a midi electrophoresis cell dedicated to running one or two Criterion gels, which are wider and longer than traditional mini gels. With a single Criterion gel, you can run up to 26 samples in less than 1 hr or accommodate an 11 cm ReadyStrip™ IPG strips for 2-D applications. The Criterion cell accommodates Criterion precast or handcast gels.
Features and Benefits
- Compact size requires only 1 L running buffer
- Integrated cassette buffer chamber simplifies assembly and ensures that the system will never leak
- Safe, easy-to-open cassettes use a built-in wedge on the lid to open gel cassettes in a single step
- Locator slots built into the tank walls allow easily and quickly slide cassettes into position
- Ability to separate more samples in fewer runs and resolve more proteins
- Run 2-D gels in less than a day
Applications and Uses
- Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE or SDS-PAGE)
- 2-D gel electrophoresis
- Screen new samples
- Evaluate sample preparation conditions
Use the filters below to refine results!