The family of NGC Medium-Pressure Chromatography Systems fit your throughput requirements when purifying biomolecules for analytical- and preparative-scale applications. Each system is composed of interchangeable modules that confer different system capabilities.
The six preconfigured NGC Liquid Chromatography Systems listed below are designed with increasing automation and throughput to serve a wide range of laboratory needs:
- NGC Quest 100 (7880002) and NGC Quest 100 Plus Systems (7880004) — for separating biomolecules at high resolution using accurate gradients
- NGC Scout 100 (7880006) and NGC Scout 100 Plus Systems (7880008) — for medium throughput applications requiring rapid scouting of protein purification conditions with automated gradients and buffer preparation
- NGC Discover 100 (7880010) and NGC Discover 100 Pro Systems (7880012) — for higher throughput applications with rapid, robust automation and a need for method development
The NGC Systems are composed of interchangeable modules that confer different system capabilities. Browse the module selection guide to help you decide which system is best for you, or use our online tool to configure your personalized NGC Instrument.
Features and Benefits of the NGC 100 ml Chromatography Systems
Flexible, customizable chromatography systems to suit both your application and workflow needs:
- The guided fluidics selection tool (patent pending), coupled with the module discovery system, enables a single-click application-based system setup through automated module function recognition
- The Tier Rotate Feature allows optimal placement of valves and detectors to minimize the flow path
- Compact footprint — fits in a refrigerator, lab bench, or coldroom
- Point-to-Plumb Feature shows the step-by-step plumbing of the system using LEDs
- ChromLab Software provides powerful system control, automated methods, and analysis options
Applications and Uses of Medium-Pressure Chromatography Systems
- Preparative chromatography
- Protein purification and isolation
Other NGC Chromatography Systems
Bio-Rad also offers NGC Chromatography Systems with integrated 10 ml system pumps and NGC Fraction Collector as well as a variety of chromatography columns and resins.
Compatible Chromatography Columns
Designed specifically for NGC Chromatography Systems, these prepacked high-resolution columns work at high pressures and are optimized for the separation of biomolecules at fast flow rates.
Upgrade your NGC Chromatography System by adding more modular components to match your changing throughput and application requirements:
- Higher flow rates
- More sophisticated detection capabilities
- pH monitoring
- Column scouting
- Buffer blending
See how the NGC System benefits University of California researchers by increasing throughput and making it easier for students to become experts at protein purification.
Use the filters below to refine results!
Pkg of 1, includes UV/Vis and conductivity detector kit with 5 mm flow cell, necessary tubing, and fittings, for protein, peptide, nucleic acid, and chromophore detection