Request a Demo Use the NGC Quest 100 Plus Chromatography System in labs with basic scale-up preparative purification needs.
For the all-purpose purification of biomolecules and simultaneous detection of proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, and chromogenic molecules at the mg to g scale with accurate buffer gradients and high-resolution separations.
Features and Benefits of the NGC Quest 100 Plus System
- Automated 100 ml/min pumps provide accurate buffer gradients for high-resolution separation of biomolecules
- Automated sample injection using fixed or dynamic loops
- Gradient separations at different pH values using the mixer module, for rapid method development
- Simultaneous four-wavelength detection of proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, and chromophores, with conductivity measurement and pH detection
- Compatibility with the NGC Fraction Collector and BioFrac Fraction Collector for sample collection
The NGC Quest 100 Plus System includes the following modules and kits:
- 1 NGC Two-Tier Base Frame
- 2 NGC F100 Pump Modules, for generating a flow rate of 0.01–100 ml/min at 1,450 psi (100 bar, 10 MPa)
- 1 NGC Mixer Module and 750 µl base and top assembly, includes an extension mixer barrel (5 ml)
- 1 NGC Multi-Wavelength Detector Module for simultaneous four-wavelength detection at 190–800 nm and salt gradient monitoring with integrated conductivity monitor, includes tubing and fittings and one 5 mm flow cell
- 1 NGC Sample Inject Valve Module for automated application of small sample volumes from sample loops or large sample volumes using an optional sample pump
- 1 integrated system touch screen
- 1 copy of ChromLab Software for instrument control, data collection, and data analysis
- 1 documentation DVD containing manuals for use with NGC Systems
- 1 NGC Blank Module
- 1 NGC Buffer Tray
- 1 NGC High-Flow Tubing Kit
Applications and Uses of Medium-Pressure Chromatography Systems
The NGC Quest 100 System provides all the capabilities of the NGC Quest 100 Plus System and features a single-wavelength detector. All NGC Chromatography Systems are also available with 10 ml system pumps.
We also offer a wide selection of columns that are compatible with all NGC Systems.
Use the module selection guide to help you decide which system is best for you.
Upgrade your NGC Chromatography System by adding more modular components to match your changing throughput and applications requirements:
If you prefer to customize your NGC System using our online tool, configure your personalized NGC Instrument.