Request a Demo Use the NGC Scout 100 Plus Chromatography System in labs with medium throughput and automation needs for scale-up purification.
For simultaneously detecting proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, and chromogenic molecules using expanded automated gradients, blending and scouting options during purifications at the mg to g scale.
Features and Benefits of the NGC Scout 100 Plus System
- Automated 100 ml/min pumps provide accurate gradients for high-resolution separation of biomolecules
- Automated sample injection using fixed or dynamic loops
- Gradient separations at different pH values and buffer pH monitoring, for rapid method development
- Automated buffer gradients with buffer blending during automated inline buffer preparation, for rapid scouting of purification conditions
- Simultaneous four-wavelength detection of proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, and chromophores, with conductivity measurement and pH detection
- Compatibility with the NGC Fraction Collector and BioFrac Fraction Collector for sample collection
The NGC Scout 100 Plus System includes the following modules and kits:
- 1 NGC Two-Tier Base Frame
- 2 NGC F100 Pump Modules for a flow rate of 0.01–100 ml/min at 1,450 psi (100 bar, 10 MPa)
- 1 NGC Mixer Module and 750 µl base and top assembly, includes an extension mixer barrel (5 ml)
- 1 NGC Multi-Wavelength Detector Module for simultaneous four-wavelength detection at 190–800 nm and salt gradient monitoring with integrated conductivity monitor, includes tubing and fittings and one 5 mm flow cell
- 1 NGC Sample Inject Valve Module for automated application of small sample volumes from sample loops or large sample volumes using an optional sample pump
- 1 NGC Buffer Blending Valve Module
- 1 NGC pH Valve Module, includes 1 NGC pH Probe (Ag/AgCl)
- 1 integrated system touch screen
- 1 copy of ChromLab Software for instrument control, data collection, and data analysis
- 1 documentation DVD containing manuals for use with NGC Systems
- 1 NGC Buffer Tray
- 1 NGC Communication Adaptor for connecting the BioFrac Fraction Collector
Applications and Uses of Medium-Pressure Chromatography Systems
The NGC Scout 100 System provides all the capabilities of the NGC Scout 100 Plus System and features only a single-wavelength detector. If you require other capabilities or further automation, visit the 100 ml NGC Instruments page.
All NGC Chromatography Systems are also available with 10 ml system pumps.
We also offer a wide selection of columns that are compatible with all NGC Systems.
Use the module selection guide to help you decide which system is best for you.
Upgrade your NGC Chromatography System by adding more modular components to match your changing throughput and applications requirements:
If you prefer to customize your NGC System using our online tool, configure your personalized NGC Instrument.