Request a Demo Use the NGC Discover 100 Chromatography System in labs with higher throughput needs and applications that are focused on automation and rapid, robust method development for scale-up applications.
For simultaneously detecting proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, and chromogenic molecules using expanded scouting options during purifications at the mg to g scale.
Features and Benefits of the NGC Discover 100 System
- Automated 100 ml/min pumps provide accurate gradients for high-resolution separation of biomolecules
- Automated sample injection of large sample volumes using fixed or dynamic loops
- Gradient separations at different pH values and buffer pH monitoring, for rapid method development
- Automated buffer and salt gradients with buffer blending during automated inline buffer preparation at flow rates of up to 200 ml/min, for rapid scouting of purification conditions
- Simultaneous four-wavelength detection of proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, and chromophores with conductivity measurement and pH detection
- Compatibility with the NGC Fraction Collector and BioFrac Fraction Collector for sample collection
The NGC Discover 100 System includes the following modules and kits:
- 1 NGC Two-Tier Base Frame
- 1 NGC 3rd Tier Expansion Frame
- 1 NGC Sample Pump Module
- 2 NGC F100 Pump Modules for a flow rate of 0.01–100 ml/min at 1,450 psi (100 bar, 10 MPa)
- 2 NGC Inlet Valve Modules
- 1 NGC Column Switching Valve Module for switching between columns and media without the need to re-plumb
- 1 NGC Mixer Module and 750 µl base and top assembly, includes an extension mixer barrel (5 ml)
- 1 NGC Multi-Wavelength Detector Module for simultaneous four-wavelength detection at 190–800 nm and salt gradient monitoring with integrated conductivity monitor, includes tubing and fittings and one 5 mm flow cell
- 1 NGC Sample Inject Valve Module for automated application of small sample volumes from sample loops or large sample volumes using an optional sample pump
- 1 NGC Buffer Blending Valve Module
- 1 NGC pH Valve Module, includes 1 NGC pH Probe (Ag/AgCl)
- 1 integrated system touch screen
- 1 copy of ChromLab Software for instrument control, data collection, and data analysis
- 1 documentation DVD containing manuals for use with NGC Systems
- 1 NGC Buffer Tray
- 1 NGC High-Flow Tubing Kit
Applications and Uses of Medium-Pressure Chromatography Systems
The NGC Discover 100 Pro System provides all the capabilities of the NGC Discover 100 System and features a 12-port sample outlet valve for collecting fractions larger than 5 ml.
If you require other capabilities or further automation, visit the 100 ml NGC Instruments page.
All NGC Chromatography Systems are also available with 10 ml system pumps.
We also offer a wide selection of columns that are compatible with all NGC Systems.
Use the module selection guide to help you decide which system is best for you.
Upgrade your NGC Chromatography System by adding more modular components to match your changing throughput and applications requirements:
If you prefer to customize your NGC System using our online tool, configure your personalized NGC Instrument.