Earn a free one-year service contract on your CFX System with purchase of Reagents.CFX Loyalty Program
SsoAdvanced Universal SYBR Green Supermix is an exclusive high-performance real-time PCR reagent based on Bio-Rad's patented* Sso7d fusion protein polymerase technology and advanced buffer formulation.
This supermix is uniquely formulated to provide higher processivity, increased PCR inhibitor tolerance, and robust performance with challenging templates and targets in SYBR Green-based qPCR. It delivers superior performance for a wide range of applications on any qPCR platform and is validated to ensure optimal results with Bio-Rad’s PrimePCR Gene Expression Assays.
SsoAdvanced Universal SYBR Green Supermix allows you to:
- Achieve superior real-time PCR results under various experimental conditions — for example, primer concentrations, annealing temperatures, salt concentrations, and/or cycling protocol (standard or fast)
- Increase your qPCR sensitivity and efficiency of detection from compromised samples — the highly processive Sso7d fusion polymerase has increased resistance to various PCR inhibitors, enhancing sensitivity and overall performance
- Shorten time to results while maintaining qPCR data quality — the Sso7d fusion polymerase and optimized buffer provide rapid polymerization kinetics and instant polymerase activation
- Use any real-time PCR system — the universal reference dye in this supermix enables ROX normalization of qPCR data regardless of the ROX level requirements of the qPCR system
SsoAdvanced Universal SYBR Green Supermix is compatible with Bio-Rad Real-Time PCR Detection Systems and commercially available systems listed below:
Applications and Uses of SsoAdvanced Universal SYBR Green Supermix
- qPCR/real-time PCR
- Gene expression analysis
- Pathway analysis
- Absolute quantification
- Chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) qPCR
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen detection
- Viral detection (load)
- Characterization of genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- Genetic profiling
Bio-Rad offers complete workflow solutions for real-time PCR:
- RNA Isolation Kits
- cDNA Synthesis Kits
- Real-Time PCR Supermixes
- PCR Plastic Consumables
- PrimePCR PCR Primers and Assays
To ensure that your qPCR reactions are reproducible and reliable, follow our step-by-step design and optimization protocols. We also provide insights into analysis of qPCR data and troubleshooting reactions.
Use the filters below to refine results!