The iScript Advanced cDNA Synthesis Kit for RT-qPCR is an enhanced formulation that delivers increased data throughput from a single 20 µl reverse transcription (RT) reaction for real-time qPCR. This two-tube kit enables superior RT capacity of input RNA up to 7.5 µg.
Key Features and Benefits
- Increase qPCR data throughput and cost effectiveness from a single reaction — cDNA synthesized from higher input RNA amounts can be used for analyzing large numbers of target genes
- Detect low-level target genes — uncompromised sensitivity even with less input RNA for when RNA sample is limited
- Reduce inter-assay variability and improve reproducibility — eliminate the need for multiple cDNA synthesis reactions
- Allow true representation of target mRNA levels — potent blend of RNase inhibitor prevents RNA degradation during reaction setup and RT
- Increase primer design flexibility and prevent 5′ and 3′ bias — optimum blend of oligo(dT) and random primers for superior RNA coverage
- Set up reactions with ease and obtain cDNA in less time — 2-tube kit generates cDNA in 21 minutes
Use the filters below to refine results!