The Criterion Dodeca cell has the capacity to run up to 12 handcast or Criterion precast gels simultaneously. Criterion gels accommodate 11 cm ReadyStrip IPG strips to give the optimal combination of separation and speed in 2-D electrophoretic applications.
Features of the Criterion cell include:
- Compact footprint that saves bench space
- Locator slots to slide cassettes into place without alignment hassles or bulky clamps
- Built-in cooling coil to prevent overheating and ensure the highest resolution
- Stirbar capability that maintains uniform buffer tank temperatures for reproducible runs
- A cassette opener built into the cell for easy gel access in a single step
- Convenient buffer draining via the built-in quick-connect drain port
Use the filters below to refine results!